Salads are a great way to refresh your tummy and your mind. I love them because, I never feel guilty after gobbling a bowl-full (although I never feel guilty after eating any yummy food 😛 ). Here is a recipe of a very easy to assemble, quick and tasty salad that can be eaten at any time of the day!
The following recipe serves two, or one if you eat salads like the way I do 🙂
- 1 cup of sweet corn kernels,
- 2 cups of roughly chopped icerberg lettuce,
- ½ cup of cherry tomatoes
- Salt according to your taste
- 1 cup or a handful of plain salted potato chips / wafers.
For salad dressing:
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped green chilli
- Drain the corn kernels and keep aside
- Wash and roughly chop the lettuce
- Cut each cherry tomato in half
- Mix all these ingredients with salt (according to your taste); do not add salt if not serving immediately.
- Pour the dressing (see ingredients above)
- Keep the salad refrigerated till serving time
- Serve it with some broken potato chips on top as garnishing and enjoy!
Hope you like this recipe.
Stay tuned for many more quick and easy recipes.