I do not have a lot of experience in eggless baking. Once I tried baking an eggless banana cake, by following a recipe, and it turned out so bad that I had to throw the whole thing away. But, for these muffins, I thought why don’t I invent my own recipe and try out my luck!
So, here you are, a simple and very easy recipe for eggless muffins made with mishti doi. This recipe makes four medium sized muffins; you can increase the ingredients accordingly for a larger serving.
- One small mishti doi packet equivalent 85 gram; I used the Mother Dairy Mishti Doi small packet;
- ½ cup all-purpose flour;
- 2 tablespoon melted butter;
- 1/3 teaspoon baking powder;
- ¼ teaspoon soda bi-carbonate;
- A pinch of salt;
- Vanilla essence;
- A few white chocolate chips;
- I haven’t added any sugar, as the doi already has sugar. However, if you want you can adjust the sweetness with 1-2 tablespoon of powdered sugar.
- Beat the doi with a whisk till it’s soft.
- Now add butter and beat again.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix with a whisk. The whole whisking process will take hardly five minutes.
- Now line four muffin cups and pour adequate amount in each cup. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake these at 180 degree Celsius for 10-12 minutes.
You can decorate these with colourful sprinkles or enjoy as is!
Stay tuned for many more easy recipes.