Welcoming summer with this easy to make creamsicle! Yesterday, I found some nice looking mangoes at the market; although am not a fan of this fruit (I prefer melons), I thought why don’t I try a cold desert cum breakfast cum snack recipe with it. And there you are easy creamsicles that can be stored for 3-4 days.
I made 3 creamsicles with this recipe.
- One medium sized mango;
- One cup of Danone strawberry yogurt (I use Danone as it is not too sweet, just right);
- 1-2 tablespoon of milk;
- Popsicle moulds;
- Puree mango and keep aside.
- Beat the yogurt with a fork or a small egg whisk, add 2 tablespoon of milk to make it slightly liquidy.
- Now add in the puree into the yogurt, gently fold.
- Pour adequate amounts into your moulds and put in the freezer for 6-7 hours or overnight.
- To unmould, boil some water and pour into a glass. Now immerse each Popsicle mould into the glass for 40-50 seconds, and then pull out.
Enjoy this as a desert or snack!
Stay tuned for many more easy recipes.