When you feel like munching on something spicy and ooey gooey, you can for sure try this recipe!
Who doesn’t love potatoes? And cheese? Combine both and you get an awesome snack. Enjoy this with your favourite drink or with a cup of tea!
The following recipe makes around 6-7 cheesy bites.
- 1 large boiled potato,
- ½ cup grated Mozzarella cheese,
- 1/3 cup corn kernels chopped,
- 2-3 tablespoon corn flour,
- 1 tablespoon red chilli flakes,
- Salt and pepper,
- Bread crumbs for coating.
- Mash the potato and mix all ingredients except the cheese and bread crumbs.
- Adjust the corn flour amount to get an easily workable mixture.
- Now take around 1.5 tablespoon of the mixture in your hand, lightly flatten it and put 1 teaspoon of grated cheese inside. Fold and shape into round or oval.
- Coat with bread crumbs and shallow fry. You can deep fry also, in which case it will tastier!
Hope you enjoy this recipe. Stay tuned for many more easy to make dishes.