I love mini muffins. They are easy and quick to make and also you don’t feel guilty after eating one, because they are mini! These are a great accompaniment with tea or coffee.
These mini muffins hardly take half an hour to make and do not require any mixing or beating equipment. The following recipe makes 8 mini muffins.
- 1 egg.
- 2 tablespoon curd (thick curd).
- ½ cup all-purpose flour.
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder.
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil.
- ½ cup caster sugar.
- ½ teaspoon baking powder.
- Pinch of salt.
- Chocolate chips.
- Mix egg, curd, sugar and oil, with a spoon or egg beater till creamy.
- Now add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt; mix gently to fold in.
- Divide the batter among your lined cup-cakes holders, equally.
- Now sprinkle choco chips on top of the batter.
- Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 13-14 minutes. Do not let the muffins go too dry. Cool them completely and enjoy the goodness!
Stay tuned for many more tried and tested recipes.