How do you like your mashed potato, runny or thick? I like it with less butter and thick. Its an awesome side for baked main course dishes.
Here is how I make it. This recipe serves two.
- 2 medium boiled and peeled potatoes.
- 3 teaspoon melted butter.
- 2 tablespoon low fat cream.
- 1-2 tablespoon milk.
- Salt, chilli flakes, pepper and green onion for garnishing.
- Mash the potato with a potato masher. Add little water from the pot, in which you have boiled the potatoes.
- Add butter, cream and milk, and mix.
- Season it according to your taste.
- Adjust the consistency with more or less cream.
Enjoy this with your favourite main dish or fish fillet or baked chicken breast. Here, I have served this with a pan seared fish fillet (click here to go the recipe).
Stay tuned for many more quick and easy recipes.